Get Engine / Part Prices Now!
Looking For an Import or Used Chery Engine?
If you are hunting for a second hand Chery engine for sale, you have arrived at the best website. Whichever engine trouble you could have, we will instantly get you in contact with a big network of engine suppliers in SA. Our site will help locate the right engine for your Chery vehicle at an affordable price. It doesn’t matter if you are a the average joe in the street, dealership, or auto mechanic. Allow us to help you find a used Chery engine quickly and easily.
Chery Engine Importers & Scrap Yards in South Africa
Recent Chery Enquiries
Chery is a Chinese automotive manufacturer that was founded in 1997. The company’s headquarters are located in Wuhu, Anhui Province, China. Chery produces many vehicles, including passenger cars, SUVs, and commercial vehicles.
Chery has been one of the fastest-growing automotive manufacturers in China, and the company has expanded its presence in international markets. Chery currently sells its vehicles in over 80 countries, including South Africa, Brazil, Russia, and some European countries.
Chery is known for its focus on research and development, and the company has invested heavily in advanced technologies such as electric vehicles and autonomous driving. Chery has also established partnerships with other automotive companies, including Jaguar Land Rover, to collaborate on developing new cars and technologies.
Overall, Chery is a significant player in the Chinese automotive industry. The company’s focus on innovation and international expansion has helped it become a global leader in the automotive sector.
Common Chery Engine Codes in South Africa
In South Africa, Chery vehicles are equipped with a variety of engines. Here are some of the most common Chery engines and their codes found in vehicles in South Africa:
- 1.5L Acteco SQR481F – This engine is commonly found in the Chery Tiggo 5 and produces 80kW of power and 147Nm of torque.
- 1.6L Acteco SQRD4G16 – This engine is used in the Chery J3 and produces 87kW of power and 147Nm of torque.
- 1.6L Acteco SQRD4G15B – This engine is used in the Chery QQ3 and produces 50kW of power and 90Nm of torque.
- 1.6L Acteco SQRD4G15C – This engine is used in the Chery J1 and produces 72kW of power and 140Nm of torque.
- 2.0L Acteco SQR484F – This engine is used in the Chery Tiggo 7 and produces 122kW of power and 205Nm of torque.
These are some of the most common Chery engines and their codes found in vehicles in South Africa. It’s worth noting that different Chery models may be equipped with other machines, which may also vary depending on the model year.