Find Used & Imported Engines For Sale
Instantly contact a network of scrap yards and engine importers.
Get Engine / Part Prices Now!
Looking a used Audi A3 2.0TFSI BWA Engine for sale?
Finding the right Audi engine can be a time consuming and expensive process.
You may have to call around to several auto parts dealerships or scrap yards before you find one that has exactly what you need, in stock, at a reasonable price.
Engine Finder saves you all this hassle by quickly finding the best prices from multiple suppliers across South Africa. We’ve been helping our customers get their car back on the road since 2016!
Instantly contact our large network of engine suppliers!
If you are looking for a used engine, you have to search through many websites and contact multiple suppliers.
With Engine Finder it's easy to find the right engine at the best price. We have large Audi engine importers and a scrapyard network. Allows you to Save time. Save money. Deal direct with the suppliers.
Engine Finder has been operating since 2016, we allow customers from all over South Africa to search our database of engines by make year model or part number and get in touch directly with suppliers who can help them buy an engine for their vehicle quickly and easily without having to deal with middlemen or going from one supplier website after another wasting time searching for what they need only to be told that it is not available anymore!
5 Common Causes For Car Engine Failure
According to research, there are five common causes for car engine failure. These include:
1. Faulty starting system components.
2. Carbon deposits on the valves leading to improper air-to-fuel ration and reduced compression.
3. Incorrect ignition timing that leads to hot spots at certain parts of the engine surface, making them swell up due to increased heat, cracking the cylinder head or block.
4. Using substandard engine oil resulting in suspension of critical lubrication mechanisms during periods of high temperature operation causing damage to bearings, piston rings and valve seats over time leading to loss of compression.
5. Defective fuel injection systems in which pressure is created to squirt fuel into the engine's combustion chambers.