Audi A4 1.9TDi AJM Engine
Large Network Of Engine Suppliers
Audi A4 1.9TDi AJM Engine For Sale
Your engine / part enquiry will be sent to a wide network of engine importers, scrap yards, re-manufacturers, and car salvage yards. They will promptly respond to you.
- Save your time! Get in touch with a large number of scrap yards and motor importers quickly.
- Receive multiple quotes! Several companies will contact you with their prices.
- Buy used engines directly from the seller! There are no middlemen fees involved.
Phone: 087 135 2226 (Monday – Friday).
Audi A4 1.9TDi AJM Engine Specs
|No. of valves||8|
|Power Output in KW||85 KW|
|Torque Output||285 Nm|
|Bore x Stroke||79.5 mm x 95.5 mm|
Audi A4 1.9TDi AJM Engine FAQ
Engine Finder can help with all that! We have large Audi engine importers and a scrapyard network. This means we can offer you great prices on new and used Audi AJM Engines in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town or Durban.
By using our service you can save time by comparing different quotes from various suppliers in one place. You'll also save money because we deal directly with the supplier without any middleman fees added on top of the price of your engine or transmission! And if this wasn't enough already, we're offering free delivery within South Africa when you buy an AJM Engine through us!
Common Engine Problems
Three common causes of engine failure are:
- Oil pressure problems. Low oil levels, a faulty oil pump or a clogged oil filter can cause your Audi's engine to keep running but with reduced power and performance. If you notice that your engine is using more power than usual, check the dipstick for low oil levels. Make sure your oil pump is functioning as it should by checking if there's any leakage from the unit itself or the sump plug. Finally, ensure that the oil filter isn't blocked so as much fluid as possible can pass through it. For information on how to change an old Audi A6 Engine Filter click here! Make sure all these things are done before you buy a new AJM Engine online .
- A defective fan belt. This is a pretty common cause of engine failure, since you can't really know if your Audi's fan belt is in good condition until it fails completely. If you notice that the engine's temperature gauge is going up when idling or when the air conditioner isn't turned on, this may indicate a problem with the belt itself.
- Coolant leakage from your cooling system. An engine overheating is typically caused by a leak in the radiator, heater core or water pump. If your car's temperature gauge starts climbing and never goes back down again after driving for 10 to 15 minutes, then you should stop and check for these problems right away before more serious damage occurs.
Obviously we don't want any of this to happen with your new AJM Engine, so make sure you get it checked before you buy it!
How much does the average Audi A6 Engine cost?
On our website, you will find all the information on engine prices for different models of Audi. For example, if you are looking for an Audi A6 1.8ltr Turbo AJM Engine in Johannesburg or Pretoria then you can check out this page here . You'll see that the price ranges from around R42 000 up to R55 000 (and possibly more depending on where and how big is the demand). These engines may seem like a lot of money but they're extremely good value when compared to other suppliers because we offer instant quotes direct from major suppliers without the need to pay any extra fees!
New Audi AJM Engines vs Used AJM Engines for sale
Buying a brand new engine is definitely safer than buying second-hand, but it's also more expensive. But if you want to avoid any risk of buying an engine with hidden defects or problems, then getting a new one is always your safest bet. If you want to buy a used AJM Engine however, just do your own research before committing to that particular supplier. Make sure he has good reviews online and ask him about his warranty policy. Do all this before you buy the first AJM Engine price quote that seems too good to be true! Or even better, get us to help you find the best deal.