Honda Civic Vtec B20B Engine
Large Network Of Engine Suppliers
Honda Civic Vtec B20B Engine For Sale
Your engine / part enquiry will be sent to a wide network of engine importers, scrap yards, re-manufacturers, and car salvage yards. They will promptly respond to you.
- Save your time! Get in touch with a large number of scrap yards and motor importers quickly.
- Receive multiple quotes! Several companies will contact you with their prices.
- Buy used engines directly from the seller! There are no middlemen fees involved.
Phone: 087 135 2226 (Monday – Friday).
Honda Civic Vtec B20B Engine Specs
|No. of valves||16|
|Power Output in KW||110 KW|
|Torque Output||186 Nm|
|Bore x Stroke||84 mm x 89 mm|
Honda Civic Vtec B20B Engine FAQ
It's amazing how much power is produced by automobile engines. They are the heart of any car, and if one part of them breaks down, they can very quickly stop working altogether.
Essential parts that function within an engine include valves, pistons, spark plugs, belts, crankshaft and coolant. Note that the first four items on this list are made of metal; these parts will wear out with time and eventually break down completely. All manufacturers produce replacement parts for their entire product line; it's important to use genuine manufacturer parts because some after-market products don't always offer good value for money or may not offer the required performance standards. Here are some tips on what to look out for when you need to replace your faulty engine parts:
1. Faulty Spark Plugs: Car engines work because of a mixture of fuel and air that is ignited by spark plugs ? this creates the power needed to move the vehicle. If they're not working, it's likely that you will experience misfires or stalling, especially when accelerating. Signs include spark plug fouling (when there are deposits on the central electrode), poor throttle response, low fuel economy and inconsistency in engine performance while driving.
2. Faulty valves: These are located within the combustion chambers along with your pistons; they open to let gas enter during intake strokes and close to seal off combustion chambers during compression strokes. They need to be replaced if their springs wear out, which occurs when valves get stuck open or closed, making your engine unable to function.
3. Faulty timing belts: These are crucial components of an engine; they keep all the cylinders in sync and make sure that the valves open and close at exactly the right time. They don't last forever and can snap or break if they aren't replaced on schedule and you will need a professional to replace them for you. If this part of your vehicle starts failing, it's likely that there have been other problems with some of the parts mentioned above because it has been stressed from being out of alignment or from faulty timing marks. A broken belt will also prevent your car from starting up again - be sure to replace it soon as possible!
4. Cracked or worn-out gaskets: These are used to seal up components within an engine, such as your cylinders and oil pump. They are made of rubber, silicone or metal materials that have the ability to stretch so they can accommodate parts while also having enough elasticity to return to their original shape once the pressure has been released. Without these gaskets, it is possible for fluids in your vehicle's system to leak out, thus causing serious damage. Whether you have a badly warped gasket or one with sharp edges that is making its way into your engine's moving parts, you need professional assistance to replace them!
5. Faulty cooling fans: Not all engines come equipped with cooling fans but some do; these are located on or near your radiator. There is a fan that pushes air into the engine bay (floor/windshield mounted) and an in-radiator fan that sucks out heat from within, thus keeping the vehicle's temperature under control. When they fail to work properly, you will have problems with overheating which can cause major damage - you'll know there is a problem with them because of the noise they make. Your mechanic can check them for free before recommending replacement parts.