ISUZU 2.0 Carb Engine
Large Network Of Engine Suppliers
ISUZU 2.0 Carb Engine For Sale
Your engine / part enquiry will be sent to a wide network of engine importers, scrap yards, re-manufacturers, and car salvage yards. They will promptly respond to you.
- Save your time! Get in touch with a large number of scrap yards and motor importers quickly.
- Receive multiple quotes! Several companies will contact you with their prices.
- Buy used engines directly from the seller! There are no middlemen fees involved.
Phone: 087 135 2226 (Monday – Friday).
ISUZU 2.0 Carb Engine Specs
|No. of valves||16|
|Power Output in KW||88 KW|
|Torque Output||172 Nm|
|Bore x Stroke||86 mm x 86 mm|
ISUZU 2.0 Carb Engine FAQ
4 Signs That Your Diesel Engine May Need Replacement
When your vehicle is experiencing problems with its engine, it could be due to a number of reasons. It's worth noting that every vehicle has an expected lifespan for its engine; however, there are some telltale signs to indicate whether or not your diesel engine needs replacement.
If you're experiencing any of the following symptoms, chances are you need a replacement engine:
1. Poor Fuel EfficiencyThe first sign that your diesel engine may be in need of repair is poor fuel efficiency. This could mean there are problems with either the fuel system or the air intake system within your diesel engine. If these issues go undetected and your car continues to run poorly, eventually you'll start to experience overheating problems as well.
2. Increase in Smoke EmissionsA second sign that you need to find a new diesel engine as soon as possible is if your car starts creating excess smoke emissions. This could be caused by problems with the fuel system, oil system or both - the problem will be the patches of black smoke coming out of your exhaust pipe. Over time, these kinds patches of black smoke will become more and more frequent because the problem within your diesel engine becomes progressively worse.
3. Sluggish AccelerationWhen you press on the gas pedal, instead of accelerating quickly, your vehicle starts experiencing sluggish acceleration or complete loss of power when trying to accelerate. This means there are issues with either the exhaust system or the intake/combustion system within your diesel engine. If left alone, these kinds of problems can cause a whole plethora of other problems in your vehicle.
4. Check Engine Light OnAnother sign that you may need to look for a replacement diesel engine is when your car's check engine light comes on. In most cases, this light is there because your car's computer has detected a problem with either the emission's system, fuel system or possibly both systems at once. Again, if left alone, these kinds of issues will only escalate over time and lead to more serious problems that cannot be fixed without buying a new diesel engine for you vehicle.If any of the above problems are present in your car, it's best to find a replacement diesel engine as soon as possible.
Whenever you notice any of the above issues with your vehicle, call (your local mechanic here). They will be able to give you an accurate quote on how much it would cost to replace your diesel engine.
Please note the above information acts as guide only and you should always check everything with a qualified mechanic. Engine Problems? Find Your Used ISUZU Engine With Engine Finder!