Mazda 3 2.0 Lf Engine
Large Network Of Engine Suppliers
Mazda 3 2.0 Lf Engine For Sale
Your engine / part enquiry will be sent to a wide network of engine importers, scrap yards, re-manufacturers, and car salvage yards. They will promptly respond to you.
- Save your time! Get in touch with a large number of scrap yards and motor importers quickly.
- Receive multiple quotes! Several companies will contact you with their prices.
- Buy used engines directly from the seller! There are no middlemen fees involved.
Phone: 087 135 2226 (Monday – Friday).
Mazda 3 2.0 Lf Engine Specs
|No. of valves||16|
|Power Output in KW||110 KW|
|Torque Output||187 Nm|
|Bore x Stroke||87.5 mm x 83.1 mm|
Mazda 3 2.0 Lf Engine FAQ
If you are looking to buy a used car engine, there are some important things that you need to make sure is working as it should.
1. Borescope Inspection Camera
This camera is very useful as it allows the user to see inside of tight passages and narrow spaces that their hands can?t reach into. This way they can see both wear marks and damage that may have been caused by moisture, dirt or debris. Ensure there isn't any orange corrosion!
2. Compression Test
This test will show a prospective buyer how well the cylinders in an engine hold pressure when fuel is being compressed through them during a compression stroke . The compressions on all cylinders should be close together and the pressure readings should be within 10% of each other.
3. Coolant Check - Inspect cooling passages. Cast iron blocks are especially prone to rust and corrosion. Ensure there isn?t any orange corrosion!
4. Basic Engine Inspection - make sure there are no signs of a cracked block or impact damage. leaking oil?(Please note this is only for advice if you are in an area where these types of checks can be done.)
When buying a used car engine, ensure that it is working well by checking everything on the list above! For more information please contact your local mechanic or ask them to assist you when inspecting an engine.