Mazda B2200 Engine
Large Network Of Engine Suppliers
Mazda B2200 Engine For Sale
Your engine / part enquiry will be sent to a wide network of engine importers, scrap yards, re-manufacturers, and car salvage yards. They will promptly respond to you.
- Save your time! Get in touch with a large number of scrap yards and motor importers quickly.
- Receive multiple quotes! Several companies will contact you with their prices.
- Buy used engines directly from the seller! There are no middlemen fees involved.
Phone: 087 135 2226 (Monday – Friday).
Mazda B2200 Engine Specs
|No. of valves||8|
|Power Output in KW||62 KW|
|Torque Output||160 Nm|
|Bore x Stroke||86 mm x 94 mm|
Mazda B2200 Engine FAQ
When buying a used engine from a scrap yard in South Africa, the following checks help:
1. Borescope Inspection Camera ? Check wear and damage to major moving parts like pistons and valves by looking at the inside of the cylinder bores (holes) with a borescope inspection camera. Replace any worn and/or damaged components.
2. Compression Test - Test compression pressures; if too low there could be internal problems or leaks in the cooling system which combustion gases enter. Make sure all cylinders agree in terms of compression pressure, especially if buying one engine to replace another on an older vehicle where tolerances can vary slightly
3. Coolant check- Inspecting cooling passages; cast iron blocks are especially prone to rust and corrosion. Ensure there isn?t any orange corrosion
4. Basic Engine Inspection - check for signs of a cracked block or impact damage, leaking oil? A complete engine check is important to control the overall quality of the vehicle and to give you peace of mind during your purchase.
There are many different steps and checks that need to be completed when buying a used car engine so it is advisable to always consult with an expert mechanic before committing to buy one.