Find Used Mercedes M111 Engines For Sale For Sale
Get Engine / Part Prices Now!
Legit Auto Spares
MYM Auto World
Jap Auto Breakers
MD House Motors
Contact Our Scrap Yard Network!
Let Engine Finder Help You Find A Used Find Used Mercedes M111 Engines For Sale!
Get in contact with our network, offering quality used Mercedes engines for sale!
- Save Time! – Instantly contact a network of Mercedes Engine Suppliers.
- Receive Multiple Quotes! – Suppliers contact you with their quotes.
- Purchase Direct! – No middle man fees! Purchase direct from the suppliers.
- Tel: 087 135 2226 (Mon – Fri)
- Prices subject to change without notice
- Images used for illustration purposes only
The M 111 engine from Mercedes-Benz is a petrol engine with four cylinders in line, four-valve technology and electronically controlled injection and ignition. It was introduced in 1992 in the 200 E / 220 E as the successor to the M 102 , and was replaced by the M 271 in 2002. During the development great importance was attached to the smoothness and the pulling power. Compared to its predecessor, it has been possible to reduce fuel consumption while simultaneously increasing torque and power. A contactless ignition system works with little wear. Compared to the M 102, the M 111 was more compact and could be manufactured using the same facilities as the diesel engines. In this way, it was possible to react more quickly to shifts in demand between petrol and diesel engines. Like its predecessor, it had an engine block made of gray cast iron and a cylinder head made of light metal.