Find Used Mercedes M272 Engines For Sale For Sale
Get Engine / Part Prices Now!
Legit Auto Spares
MYM Auto World
Jap Auto Breakers
MD House Motors
Contact Our Scrap Yard Network!
Let Engine Finder Help You Find A Used Find Used Mercedes M272 Engines For Sale!
Get in contact with our network, offering quality used Mercedes engines for sale!
- Save Time! – Instantly contact a network of Mercedes Engine Suppliers.
- Receive Multiple Quotes! – Suppliers contact you with their quotes.
- Purchase Direct! – No middle man fees! Purchase direct from the suppliers.
- Tel: 087 135 2226 (Mon – Fri)
- Prices subject to change without notice
- Images used for illustration purposes only
The M272 E35 engine, presented on the Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 ( R171 ) in 2004, was another step towards the development of power units in the V6 configuration from Mercedes-Benz and was intended to replace the outdated M112 E32 and M112 E37 engines. In addition to the 3.5-liter version, the new family includes the E25 and E30 variants, with a displacement of 2.5 and 3 liters, respectively. Engine development was carried out in Stuttgart , Germany , with a total of about 400 prototypes developed for testing. In 2006, a 3.5-liter V6 variant ( DE35 ) with direct fuel injection ( CGI ) was introduced in the Mercedes-Benz CLS 350. Since the fall of 2010, a gradual transition from the Mercedes-Benz M272 to the M276 power unit for all cars of the company began, which ended in 2013.