TOYOTA HILUX 3.0 1KD D4D Engine
Large Network Of Engine Suppliers
TOYOTA HILUX 3.0 1KD D4D Engine For Sale
Experience the perfect balance of power, reliability, and fuel efficiency with the Toyota Hilux 3.0 1KD D4D Engine. Toyota’s commitment to quality, durability, and reliability is evident in every aspect of this engine.
|Manufacturer||Toyota Motor Corporation|
|Production Years||2000 - Present|
|Cylinder Block Material||Cast Iron|
|Cylinder Head Material||Aluminum|
|Fuel System||Common Rail Direct Injection|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Valves Per Cylinder||4|
|Valvetrain Layout||DOHC (Double Overhead Camshaft)|
|Bore||96.0 mm (3.78 in)|
|Stroke||103.0 mm (4.05 in)|
|Displacement||2,982 cc (182 cu in)|
|Type of Internal Combustion Engine||Four-stroke, Turbocharged|
|Power (Various Ratings)||108-170 hp (80-127 kW) at 3,000-3,400 rpm|
|Torque (Various Ratings)||211-302 lb-ft (286-410 Nm) at 1,200-2,800 rpm|
|Engine Weight||570 lbs (260 kg)|
|Engine Oil Weight||5W-30|
|Engine Oil Capacity||7.0/6.7 liters (including oil filter)|
|Oil Change Interval||10,000 miles (15,000 km) / 12 months|
- General specifications were gathered from MotorReviewer1.
- Additional specifications such as bore and stroke were corroborated by Engine-specs.net and Wikipedia23.
- Performance specifications were also cross-referenced with Car.info and Auto-Data.net45.
Fuel Consumption:The Toyota Hilux is a model of efficiency, offering:
- Urban cycle: Approx. 11 liters/100 km
- Extra Urban cycle: Approx. 7 liters/100 km
- Combined cycle: Approx. 9 liters/100 km
Engine Oil Capacity:The engine oil capacity is approximately 7.5 liters. This Toyota Hilux 3.0 1KD D4D engine offers an impressive combination of power and efficiency, making it the perfect choice for those who demand both performance and economy in their vehicle. Don't miss out on this opportunity, contact us today!
Common Problems and Solutions:
- Problem: Cracked Pistons. Solution: Regular maintenance and inspection to prevent excessive carbon buildup in the combustion chambers and on the piston rings.
- Problem: Failing Fuel Injectors. Solution: Regular inspection and replacement of fuel injectors as needed.
- Problem: Engine Rattle. Solution: Regular inspection and adjustment or replacement of the timing chain tensioner as needed.
- Problem: Turbocharger Actuator Stepper Motor Problems. Solution: Regular inspection and replacement of the stepper motor as needed.