CONTACT OUR SUPPLIER NETWORK!
Looking For an Import or Used Landrover Engine?
Looking for a Range Rover stripping for spares? Perhaps you are looking to do a Range Rover engine swap? If you’re looking for a Range Rover engine for sale, you don’t have to look further as you can easily find high-quality parts by simply visiting calling us or using the enquiry form.
When you make an enquiry at Engine Finder, you will instantly contact a network of Land Rover scrap yards. This will give you the ease of finding what you really need without exerting too much effort and saving your time.
Land Rover Engine Importers & Scrap Yards in South Africa
Recent Engine Enquiries
About Range Rover
A full-size luxury SUV, the Land Rover Range Rover or simply known as Range Rover was launched back in 1970 has since gained popularity to vehicle collectors or enthusiasts. With the years of availability in the market, sub-brands were already released such as Range Rover Sport, Range Rover Evoque, and Range Rover Velar.
With its popularity, there are many who are interested to buy a unit for daily use. Others tend to buy one as a part of their collection.
Alternative to Buying Costly Range Rover Engines
Just like any car owner, there will always be a time when you need to replace parts. Buying one can be costly as you need to find the
exact engine suitable for your Range Rover. However, you don’t always have to resort to that option.
An alternative to buying costly engines is through purchasing used engines from Land Rover scrap yards in South Africa. Though it is unintended, there are times when brand new units will get into accidents and a change in engine is needed. There are also times
when the engine is not completely damaged and can still be salvaged.
Now, these are the engines that you can find at scrap yards in South Africa. These engines are still in their best conditions but are now being sold separately as engine replacements for those needing one.
Buying an engine for your car can be difficult if you can’t find the right dealer. Engine finder makes your work easy. We deal in several brands of engines that include Land Rover, BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Volvo, Toyota and more. For powerful SUV’s like Range Rover, finding a reliable engine for the best price is essential. So if you are looking for Range Rover engines for sale in South Africa, we will find them for you.
How do we make your work easier?
Finding an engine is very simple in Engine Finder. All you have to do is fill out the enquiry form and wait for responses from various suppliers. You can skip the tedious task of hunting for suppliers, exploring scrap yards and comparing feasible dealers. We do all that for you. Our list of reliable suppliers, engine importers, and scrap yards will respond to your queries. We also ensure that you get the best deal. You could then compare the quotes that you receive and contact the respective suppliers in case you need any further information.Thus we save your time, effort and money.
You do not have to pay any markups and other extra charges for your transaction. All you have to do is, to submit an enquiry and receive responses through email and phone calls. Check our website to find a list of spare parts suppliers we work with. You will also find a list of engines we have helped replace for various customers.
Submit Your Enquiry To our Network of Engine Suppliers in South Africa
The Range Rover:
This 4WD SUV has been a popular one in this segment from the early 1970’s. The car has evolved since then. There have been several subsequent generations released with improved and tweaked Powertrain. The first models of Range Rover came with Rover V8 engines. Later there were several improvements done on the engine for the succeeding generations.
Types of Range Rover Engine sizes for sale in the various generations:
- The first model came with a 3.5L, 3528cc engine with 130 horsepower. The horsepower was tuned to 155 in the next model.
- In the 1990 model, the engine was a 3.9L, 3947cc engine with an improved 182hp rating.
- For the long wheelbase models released in 1992, it was a 4.2L, 4215cc engine.
Second generation Range Rover V8 Engines for sale
- The second generation of Range Rovers came nearly 25 years after the introduction of the car in the market.
- The Rover V8 engines used in the initial years were then revised and a 4.0L Rover V8 engine of 3946cc displacement was used from 1995.
- Retaining the bore and improving the stroke, the next version of a 4.6L, (4552cc) engine was included in 1996.
- The 2.5L BMW M51 Turbo Diesel I6 engine was also used in the later models in the second generation. This engine had a displacement of 2497cc.
Third generation engines:
The third generation saw various models with a variety of petrol and diesel engines.
- The 2002 to 2005 models came with a 4.0L BMW M62TUB44 engine with VANOS.
- The 2006-2009 models came with a Jaguar AJ-V8 engine. The 4.2L (4196cc) engine used by Range Rover was a supercharged version of the Jaguar engine.
- The Range Rover Sport models also came with a 4.4L (4394cc) Jaguar engine.
- In the 2009-2012 models, the Gen III of AJ-V8 which is a 5.0L AJ133 engine was included.
The diesel variants of the Range Rover models in the third generation came with the following engines:
- 3.0L (2926cc) M57D30 engine from BMW.
- 3.6L (3630cc) Lion V8 (TDV8) engine from Ford
- Ford 4.4L TD engine
Fourth generation engines:
The fourth and current generation of Range Rovers released after 2012 come with one of the following engines:
The petrol engines available in the models are
- 3.0L (2955cc) V6
- Standard 5.0L (5000cc) V8 petrol engine
- Supercharged V8 5.0L (5000cc) engine
- 3.0L (2933cc) TDV6 engine
- 4.4L (4367cc) SDV8 engine
The latest generation was released with improved Powertrain for the current market trend.
These, then, are the list of engines available in the various Range Rover models. So find your model and figure out which engine you would require.
Finding Range Rover V8 engines for sale:
If you have ever looked for an engine for an SUV, you would know how tough it might be compared to finding an engine in the other car segments. Given the rough drive and rugged performance expected, finding a good Range Rover 4.6 engine for sale might be challenging. We have some trusted sources of suppliers to find a great Range Rover engine for you, at the best price. Head on to our website and fill out the enquiry form on our page
Sit back and relax while we bring the engine suppliers lined up for you.